[clue-tech] Additional study groups and/or topics?

Chris Hirsch chris at base2technology.com
Tue Nov 22 09:25:52 MST 2005

>I'm certainly willing to meet anywhere South/Wouthwest on Saturdays. I
>though we seemed to have reached a tacit agreement that at least one
>meeting would be a South/Southwest endeavor and that fans of downtown
>were welcome to organize something on their own?

I'm here in the SW at Arapahoe and Parker Road. I'd love to see
something closer to me than Littleton. Then again David's volunteering
his house and thats as good as gold. I won't be there this Saturday
because of the holiday but I'll be attending others.

Can we possibly come up with a long list of peoples wants and have
people volunteer to help teach those lists?

>One option would be to take up David's offer for the first meeting and
>then to work out the mechanics of what and when.

I still like the idea of having a roaming meeting so everybody can be
involved. Of course that means finding free places to meet. I'm pretty
sure Libraries will let you have meeting rooms for free. They also have
free wireless access (at least at the Smoky Hill Library). It may also
be a way to bring in the public to learn more about Linux too.