[clue-tech] Additional study groups and/or topics?

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Thu Nov 24 10:05:04 MST 2005

On Thu, 24 Nov 2005 09:53:04 -0700
Collins Richey wrote:

> Hmmm? Back to square 1. Jed, can you pick a place out in the 470
> corridor for December 3 quickly. Several folks were looking forward to
> the gettogether, and we could make plans for the future.

Well, I have to admit that as the {don't know what to call it yet} thing
seemed to be coalescing, I stopped paying attention to some specifics, and
in particular, actual dates. I have plans for the 3rd. That shouldn't stop
anyone else from picking a spot and a time.

jed
--
http://s88369986.onlinehome.us/freedomsight/
Key fingerprint = B027 FEFB 4281 CC72 67D1  4237 F2D0 D356 077A A30E