[clue-tech] Additional study groups and/or topics?

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 10:16:29 MST 2005

On 11/24/05, Jed S. Baer <thag at frii.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 24 Nov 2005 09:53:04 -0700
> Collins Richey wrote:
>
> > Hmmm? Back to square 1. Jed, can you pick a place out in the 470
> > corridor for December 3 quickly. Several folks were looking forward to
> > the gettogether, and we could make plans for the future.
>
> Well, I have to admit that as the {don't know what to call it yet} thing
> seemed to be coalescing, I stopped paying attention to some specifics, and
> in particular, actual dates. I have plans for the 3rd. That shouldn't stop
> anyone else from picking a spot and a time.

I'm not totally stuck on the 3rd; we could do he 10th, although that's
getting into the Xmas season. We certainly could do 1st and 3rd or 2nd
and 4th Saturdays. No big deal. My skills run to participation rather
than site selection since I don't get out much in the requested
corridor (470 south of I25). I could be available on Dec 3rd or 10th.
If someone can suggest a venue on one of those dates, we'll try it.
Otherwise, this is looking to be a 2006 project.

Also, this is not meant to discourage those who would prefer to take
up David's offer of Thursday nights downtown. I won't be there, but
that's no big loss <grin>.

--
Collins Richey
      Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code ... If you write