[clue-tech] I'm blind, or why is this PHP fwrite() failing?

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Sun Sep 25 21:14:42 MDT 2005

On Sun, 25 Sep 2005 21:00:36 -0600
Collins Richey wrote:

> It's a pretty handy tool for web work with a database, but as you can
> see here writing files is troublesome at best under Apache.

Except that I've tested various php packages which rely on the ability to
write to files. Never seen this before. Hmmm, I don't think I've messed
with any of those since installing FC3. Could be, as Dave suggested, an
ini file setting.

FWIW, I have safe_mode and safe_mode_GID both OFF. Further scanning of the
php.ini doesn't lead me anywhere.

jed
--
http://s88369986.onlinehome.us/freedomsight/
Key fingerprint = B027 FEFB 4281 CC72 67D1  4237 F2D0 D356 077A A30E