[clue-tech] Archives

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 18:12:49 MDT 2006

On 4/27/06, Collins Richey <crichey at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 4/27/06, Jeff Cann <jccann at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Ok.  I know someone out there is a pack-rat, never deleting their
> > copies of the clue-tech email threads
> >
> > If this is you and you have emails from CLUE tech prior to July, 2005,
> > please contact me off-list to discuss the transfer of an 'mbox' file
> > to the clue server to regenerate the archives.
> >
> > The tech archives are the most useful.  But, if anyone has clue-admin,
> > clue-talk, or clue-members prior to July 2005 I appreciate those as
> > well.
> >

> Given the recent situation and unintended volatility of the server, it
> would be a really good idea (tm) to transfer such a file somewhere
> else safe as well.

Actually, as it turns out, I have a fair number of the mails going
back to 09/05/04. All of these are in my gmail account, so I would
need to figure out how to get them into an mbox file. I know that
gmail has a pop3 retrieval function, but the only active mail account
that I have is my wife's account on comcast. There's no hurry with my
contribution, since the mails are safe on gmail.

--
Collins Richey