[clue-tech] Archives

Michael Fierro biffster at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 18:22:37 MDT 2006

On 4/27/06, Collins Richey <crichey at gmail.com> wrote:

> back to 09/05/04. All of these are in my gmail account, so I would
> need to figure out how to get them into an mbox file. I know that
> gmail has a pop3 retrieval function, but the only active mail account
> that I have is my wife's account on comcast. There's no hurry with my
> contribution, since the mails are safe on gmail.

I recommend you give libgmail (http://libgmail.sourceforge.net/) a
try. One of the sample apps can save messages to mbox format.

Michael Fierro                                      biffster at gmail.com
Y! Messenger: miguelito_fierro                           AIM: mfierro1
http://biffster.org                           http://weightjournal.com
---
"As long as the prerequisite for that shining Paradise is
ignorance, bigotry, and hate...I say the Hell with it."
 --Inherit the Wind (kingubu)