[clue-tech] Re: Mail Server Configurations (was: Doing It Yourself was Re: "safety" of gmail)

William wlist-clue at kimballstuff.com
Fri Apr 28 12:05:45 MDT 2006

Roy J. Tellason wrote:

>So if you guys have any suggestions as to how I might better this setup with
>regards to mail,  I'd sure be interested in hearing about it.

That's a real broad question that will likely net about as many opinions
as there are mail handlers on this list.  :)

For comparison, I run 7 servers at home, 4 of which relate to mail
handling.  Their configuration is described in this diagram:

http://www.kimballstuff.com/files/networking/E-mail_Handling.png

On this setup, I host several domains with many users and I enjoy very
little spam.  I can answer questions related to this type of setup, if
you would like.