[clue-tech] So-called "smart" hosts.

William wlist-clue at kimballstuff.com
Tue Aug 1 20:44:33 MDT 2006

Well, as long as we're offering alternative pricing options, take a look
at Front Range Internet, Inc. (www.frii.net).  Qwest provides the DSL
line, but use FRII as your ISP for better prices.  For example, I pay
$9.95 per month for an 8 IPA subnet (as opposed to just 1 IPA for $5).
With my total service package, I have no bandwidth rate or consumption
restrictions, whatsoever (other than the physical limits of the hardware
involved).