[clue-tech] Installfest in 3 weeks.

T. Joseph Carter tjcarter at bluecherry.net
Mon Aug 7 01:51:41 MDT 2006

On Sun, Aug 06, 2006 at 08:52:55AM -0600, wft FRII wrote:
> I have an NSLU2   which I can bring   also is anyone doing
> anything cool with WRT54G ( which I can bring ) or the NSLU2
> like supporting Ricochet, which I can demo.
> I will bring the bus if i can get it running.  is there BIG parking ?

I can also bring a WRT54G.  I kinda do depend on the thing, so I'd prefer
that anything done to it be "mostly safe" because if I hose the thing I
need a ready replacement that very day, and I wouldn't know where to get a
decent one in the Denver area yet.

Where does one go to find intelligent people, quality hardware, and prices
that are not so much higher than Newegg + shipping that you're happy to
pay for the convenience of having it today?  =)