[clue-tech] Gentoo for installfest.

Hani Duwaik kiawud at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 20:28:50 MDT 2006

I was able to recently complete a Gentoo install on an AMD64 system using
just the universal install CD (it only had a wireless USB interface and the
install CD didn't recognize it).  We were able to get it up and running
successfully and then transfer the necessary drivers from another system via
USB Flash to get the network working.

It wasn't a complete system in the sense that everything we wanted was
installed, but it was able to boot up and present us with a console prompt
and enough resources to install the necessary drivers for further
installations.

HTH,

-Hani
--
"If, of the many truths, you select only one and follow it blindly, it will
become a falsehood, and you a fanatic."