[clue-tech] Interesting font fix.

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Tue Aug 29 19:19:55 MDT 2006

After a recent upgrade the fonts in konsole and mozilla looked
different.  More fine, maybe, and more jagged.  KDE was one of the
things upgraded.

Usually I don't worry much about those kinds of things.  I don't know
anything about fonts and changing the defaults is usually more work than
it's worth.

Tonight I opened the control center and told it to do slight
anti-aliasing rather than medium (no idea what the difference is).
Wouldn't ya know, makes things much better, practically the same as they
were.

That's a piece of luck if I ever saw one.