[clue-tech] VMServer 1.0 Host/Guest Internet problems

Eric Beale ebeale at releaseteam.com
Mon Dec 18 14:07:36 MST 2006

I think the problem is being compounded as the XP vm doesn't detect the
network adapter in any of the configurations I set in the vm settings
before I power up the XP vm. I am unable to configure a proper LAN or
network connection, again, as the VM does not know there is a network
adapter on the host. I deleted the current connection I had, where I was
able to see the network and ping the host and now (blushing) can't
reconfigure /that/.

Eric