[clue-tech] flash 9 for linux

Ski Dawg skidawg at skidawg.org
Tue Dec 19 01:40:57 MST 2006

On Mon, 2006-12-18 at 23:37 -0500, Ed Hill wrote:
> On Mon, 18 Dec 2006 20:59:54 -0700 Jeff Cann <jccann at gmail.com> wrote:
> > http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/flashplayer9.html
> >

> This might be fixed by the newer version but the previous iteration of
> the flash 9 beta caused occasional X lockups on both my laptop (a
> ThinkPad T42p) and a generic Athlon desktop system.  One was running FC5
> for i386 and the other FC6 for i386.

I had the same problem with the first beta version of flash 9. I have
been running the latest beta (from 20-November) since the day after it
was released with no issues. I am currently running it on two desktops
(with FC5) and a IBM ThinkPad laptop with FC6.

I don't go to a lot of sites that really need the flash 9 features, but
when I do, it has worked without any problems for me.
--
Doug