[clue-tech] Re: CLUE Web Site Contact Form - membership account (Fri Feb 24 2006 02:31 pm)

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 07:51:35 MST 2006

On 2/24/06, Harmesh Lad <harmeshlad at yahoo.com> wrote:
> From: Harmesh Lad
>
> Date: Fri Feb 24, 2006
>
> Subject: membership account
>

> I have questions regarding the email / website perk of CLUE membership.  Does it include telnet/ssh access?

> Still under development. It will include secure copy access only, ie you can maintain the site remotely with key access, but no shell account access will be permitted.

Can it be used for commercial purposes?

I will let other admins give an opinion about this.

> If not, do you know of any
>
> local internet hosts that offer
>
> Linux shell accounts?

I don't keep track of local isps, but I'm forwarding this to the
clue-tech list, and I'm sure that someone there can help you.

--
Collins Richey
      The agnostic dyslexic insomniac lies awake wondering if there is a dog.