[clue-tech] Procmail filtering using the connecting MTA IP address

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Sun Feb 26 14:17:54 MST 2006

On Sun, 26 Feb 2006 16:08:12 -0500
Angelo Bertolli wrote:

> I'm not familiar with using Courier IMAP, but I don't think it makes a
> difference to procmail.  / should mean / on the filesystem.  I would
> change it to $DEFAULT or $ORGMAIL

Well, that's the $64,000 question. Does / mean / on the fiesystem from
within procmail, or the "root" of the mail directory? If the former, then
I certainly don't want to use it. Relative pathnames can sometimes be
funny things, as in Apache.

jed
--
http://s88369986.onlinehome.us/freedomsight/
Key fingerprint = B027 FEFB 4281 CC72 67D1  4237 F2D0 D356 077A A30E