[clue-tech] Re: kernel drivers (linux kernel: hde: drive_cmd:

Hex Star hexstar at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 23:56:06 MST 2006

hmm...actually the manufactures diagnostics is a seperate program and
*may* see the drive OK with the current setup, will try it out
tomorrow after school and if it sees the drive normally I'll run the
extended test and report back the results...with the way tests have
gone it should and I hope it will, pass