[clue-tech] Power Supply?

Kevin Cullis kevincu at viawest.net
Tue Jan 10 23:47:30 MST 2006

Todd,

Probably it's related to the PMU, see here for some info at Apple's web
site:

If you do a search at Apple's web site (Support tab) for power related
info you probably will find out the answers you're looking for. Also, at
each Genius Bar at the local Apple stores you can make an appointment to
see what may be the issue. Go to apple.com and locate the nearest Apple
store and find the link to the "Apple Store Concierge" and make an
appointment. Since the appointment can only be made for the day that you
want to have it looked at, try making the appointment after midnight or
early in the morning to get a good appointment time. If you show up at
any of the stores it may be anywhere from 2-4 hours before someone can
look at it for you.

They will probably do some quick troublshooting for you to see if it's a
quick fix, i.e. resetting the PMU, otherwise it will cost to fix things.
No different than anywhere else.

HTH

Kevin