[clue-tech] secure mail

Jeff Cann jccann at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 16:42:36 MST 2006

On Tuesday 10 January 2006 1:56 pm, William wrote:
> You can use TLS and SMTP-AUTH over SSL with Postfix and Courier for
> POP3, IMAP, and SMTP -- I do and it works beautifully (in my case, with
> many virtual domains).

I have postfix and dovecot for the same reason which was (for me) easier to
deal with than courier.  Dovecot is billed as a Secure IMAP and POP3 server.
I'm not sure on virtual domains, but probably it supports them.

Plus, if you are on Fedora, it's the default IMAP / POP service.

http://www.dovecot.org/

Jeff
--
Social justice cannot be attained by violence.
Violence kills what it intends to create.