[clue-tech] More Debian vs. Ubuntu musings

wft FRII wft at frii.com
Sun Jul 2 11:30:08 MDT 2006

On 2006-Jul 01, at 22:18hrs PM, Collins Richey wrote:

Basically, I discovered what I already knew. Ubuntu is the Debian for
the rest of the world. Too damn easy.

[  Where do divide the world ?  between techies and civilians ?  AGSC ]

Since the new box is an AMD 64-bit unit, after I get everything
restored I can play around with 64-bit stuff as well. Wahoo.

Enjoy,

--
Collins Richey