[clue-tech] Re: More Debian vs. Ubuntu musings

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 22:12:00 MDT 2006

One minor problem with the system. Manufacturers keep coming up with
sound cards that are ahead of the Linux development curve, so my PC
will be silent for a while. There's probably a kernel in debian
unstable, but I don't feel like screwing around with it for now. Alsa
development has support, but rolling your own is not as straight
forward as with Gentoo.

--
Collins Richey