[clue-tech] help with udev on Debian

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 20:54:17 MDT 2006

On 7/21/06, Angelo Bertolli <angelo at freeshell.org> wrote:
> I tried to reinstall udev on one of my machines.

I can't help with the aftermath, but I am mildly curios 1) why did you
want to do this? and 2) did you use a standard deb package appropriate
for your setup (stable? testing? unstable?)?

My limited experience with Debian leads me to believe that "standard
Debian methods" don't lead to this type of carnage.

$DEITY be with you!

--
Collins Richey