[clue-tech] Curious about decline in attendance at CLUE meetings

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 21:20:23 MDT 2006

I'm kinda curious about the decline in members who actually attend
CLUE meetings.

I've attended off and on since meetings at DU (?) and Batky-Howe
(spelling?) and more regularly since the South group met at the hotel
at I225 & Parker.

Now that we're meeting at the Oracle building attendance is down to a
steady couple of dozen stalwarts.  I can't comment on the North
meetings since that's way too far for me to drive.

I remember at the meetings a few years back you couldn't get a seat
unless you got there on time. I distinctly remember myself and others
seated on the stair edges of the auditorium where we met.

I also know there are lots  of regular correspondents on this list
whom I've never met or even seen at a meeting or installfest. Some of
you, of course, have moved away from the Denver area.

Your comments are welcome.

--
Collins Richey