[clue-tech] Cannot even get Linux installed

Matt Atkins matthewsatkins at msn.com
Thu Jul 27 12:59:29 MDT 2006

I apologize.  That makes perfect sense.

On the installation menu, it says F3 for more options.  One of the options
was to change the resolution.  I turned it down to 800 x 600 and I was able
to get further into the installation.

Now if I could just get past the error during installation, I might finally
be in business.

Thanks again.

Matt Atkins