[clue-tech] Error installing Suse 10

Michael Mosbauer mmosbauer at comcast.net
Fri Jul 28 06:41:07 MDT 2006

Let us know how the net install goes because I currently have OpenSuse
10.0 installed and tried to install 10.1 over the internet.  There is a
small file you down and start.  It will prompt you for your IP address,
a URL to download from and then should take off with the install.  So
far mine keeps messing up so I'm still at 10.0  I think it has something
to do with the URL I'm using, but havne't had time to mess with it much
lately.