[clue-tech] Error installing Suse 10

Michael Fierro biffster at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 10:15:57 MDT 2006

On 7/28/06, Matt Atkins <matthewsatkins at msn.com> wrote:

> It's not going well at all actually.  I downloaded the boot disk iso and
> tried to start the install.  I select install from the main menu and I see a
> little progress icon work for about 30 seconds.  Then I get the following
> error:
>
> Could not find the SUSE Linux Installation Source.
> Activating manual setup program.
>
> I tried a few things in the setup program but I don't have server IP's for
> FTP or HTTP.

Are you following the instructions from the official documentation?

http://en.opensuse.org/Installation_without_CD

Michael Fierro                                      biffster at gmail.com
Y! Messenger: miguelito_fierro                           AIM: mfierro1
http://biffster.org                           http://weightjournal.com
---
"I know this music. Let's change the beat."
- Zorg, "The Fifth Element"