[clue-tech] Error installing Suse 10

Michael Fierro biffster at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 16:20:08 MDT 2006

On 7/28/06, Matt Gushee <matt at gushee.net> wrote:

> There is also KUbuntu, which comes with a KDE desktop instead of GNOME.
> Some people consider KDE to be more user-friendly. On the other hand, it
> needs more memory to run smoothly.

And Xubuntu, for those of us who prefer a slimmer, faster desktop
environment (XFCE).

But I'd go with Ubuntu since this is your first forray into Linux.
Ubuntu is solid, easy to use, and has a huge community of newer Linux
users. And since it is Debian-based, you'll find a lot of help here on
this list, too.

Michael Fierro                                      biffster at gmail.com
Y! Messenger: miguelito_fierro                           AIM: mfierro1
http://biffster.org                           http://weightjournal.com
---
"I know this music. Let's change the beat."
- Zorg, "The Fifth Element"