[clue-tech] Error installing Suse 10

Matt Gushee matt at gushee.net
Fri Jul 28 15:06:25 MDT 2006

katanacb at comcast.net wrote:
> If you are looking at installing Linux for the first time, I'm now suggesting Ubuntu

In case you haven't heard of Ubuntu, another good thing about it is that
it's a live CD, so you can try it out before deciding whether to install it.

There is also KUbuntu, which comes with a KDE desktop instead of GNOME.
Some people consider KDE to be more user-friendly. On the other hand, it
needs more memory to run smoothly.

--
Matt Gushee
: Bantam - lightweight file manager : matt.gushee.net/software/bantam/ :