[clue-tech] Distro musings

Matt Gushee matt at gushee.net
Sat Jul 29 16:58:32 MDT 2006

Collins Richey wrote:

> A tag on for Matt. It appears that the 64-bit Arch stuff is currently
> only available via bittorrent, so downloading will have to wait until
> I put up abittorrent client. BTW, is Arch-64 a pristine 64-bit setup
> where it's difficult to run 32-bit applications or a distro where
> thought for the necessary compatibility libraries is built right in?

'Fraid I can't answer that. Since I can't afford a new computer of any
sort and am not interested in hardware for its own sake, I've never even
thought about 64-bit. But I bet if you searched

   <search terms> site:bbs.archlinux.org

you'd come up with some good info.

--
Matt Gushee
: Bantam - lightweight file manager : matt.gushee.net/software/bantam/ :