[clue-tech] my Apache2 server is going to /var/www rather than namebased domains

John Kennedy johnhkennedy at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 30 08:57:20 MDT 2006

good morning,

I have an Apache2 server (ubuntu-6-06 server) on my
dsl connection that was working fine, but,

I did something that caused it to , on all domains go
to the /var/www/ directory.... instead of the
subdirectory for each domain.

Could someone give me some hint as to what screwup I
probably made?

Many thanks in advance.

I'll be leaving at 9:30am for about 6 hours, so if I
don't respond until late afternoon... please don't be
upset with me.

John