[clue-tech] two monitors - the new fad

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 18:40:23 MDT 2006

I get along just fine with one, but my associate uses Synergy to
manage his laptop (Windows) and his Linux box, and the manager of an
engineering project is barely content with 3 monitors (dual head plus
another card) under Linux. Lots of our developers are going for
dualhead. It can be a real boon for developers with several edit
windows open and one or more connections to imbedded software boxes at
any given time.

You try it, you like it.

--
Collins Richey