[clue-tech] SUSE Linux 10.0 online package resources?

Ed eddythejekyll at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 10:54:12 MDT 2006

I've never used SUSE before but need to install it on a couple
machines. The install went well and the package management YAST seems
fine except for the online package management.

I tried to add some internet package resource links in the YAST but am
having no success. Can anyone give me some URLs and directory paths
for the YAST Software Source Media dialog? I found one by doing a
search but YAST keeps prompting me to feed it CDs. I even disabled the
CD source entry in the table!!

I thought it was odd/lame that the only option presented in the
Software Source Media dialog was the CD entry. No suggested URLs for
online updating.

Thanks in advance,

--
Ed