[clue-tech] lots of Spam

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Sat Jun 3 16:35:12 MDT 2006

Thanks for the explanation, Jeff. I wasn't trying to start anything
about the efficacy of spam filtering for CLUE or anything else, I was
just mildly curious when I found dozens of spam messages in my spam
folder that gmail tagged with the CLUE folder designation. I always
eyeball the sapm folder contents before whacking them, since once or
twice a month a piece of real mail gets tagged as spam. Interestingly
enough, this is almost always a mail from BLUG (Boulder)!.

--
Collins Richey