[clue-tech] Shame shame

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Sun Jun 18 22:04:49 MDT 2006

Just another thought. the bodaciously fine presentaion on the topic of
VMware (as well as an earlier presentation by IBM about its high end
processors) probably violates the spirit of the CLUE goals (see
below), but I for one am glad we chose to do so.

"Colorado Linux Users & Enthusiasts (CLUE) is the Linux User's Group
(LUG) for the Denver metro area. Our goal is simple: we advocate the
GNU/Linux operating system. Our advocacy is achieved by social
gatherings and dissemination of information about GNU/Linux, and other
Free and Open Source software."

--
Collins Richey