OT: Re: [clue-tech] Shame shame

Wed Jun 21 08:29:07 MDT 2006

Collins,

You should be able to image your Win98 box directly into a VM.  Win98's not nearly as
picky about booting on a new machine as WinNT+.  Make sure you choose the same
drive-controller type you have now (probably IDE).  You will still need the install CD
as the machine tries to load drivers for the changed hardware, but I can help with that.

I'm thinking about a LinuxFun next week.  Could you bring the box downtown, if I pay for
your parking?  :-)

David

On Tue, 20 Jun 2006 21:39:10 -0600, Collins Richey wrote