[clue-tech] David Weiss: A Tour of Microsoft's Mac Lab

Kevin Cullis kevincu at viawest.net
Tue Jun 27 17:55:52 MDT 2006

I guess there are various definitions of what DIY means.

1. Beginner DIY: I get the prepackaged computer out and plug it in
for myself
2. Intermediate DIY: I get the parts myself and build it and install
an OS by myself.
3. Advanced DIY: I get the code and computer parts and do a make/
install all by myself.

I was thinking of #2 above as my meaning.

Kevin