[clue-tech] David Weiss: A Tour of Microsoft's Mac Lab

erik at ezolan.com erik at ezolan.com
Tue Jun 27 19:36:07 MDT 2006

> I guess there are various definitions of what DIY means.
>
> 1. Beginner DIY: I get the prepackaged computer out and plug it in
> for myself
> 2. Intermediate DIY: I get the parts myself and build it and install
> an OS by myself.
> 3. Advanced DIY: I get the code and computer parts and do a make/
> install all by myself.
>
> I was thinking of #2 above as my meaning.

Ok! So, the question is, has anyone built a mini-mac styled PC?

I've given serious thought to it. I really wanted to try building a
mini-cluster: http://www.mini-itx.com/projects/cluster/

I just don't have the budget for anything right now. Even if I did, a
laptop would be next on the adjenda.

Cool things to buy > Available Cash

Ah well, there are worse things.

Erik Z