[clue-tech] Membership News

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 17:23:22 MST 2006

Greetings cluebies,

In preparation for adding accounts to the CLUE server for registered
members (those who have paid their $20), I'm sending out mail (later
tonight) to each of you at your registered email address.

Much time has elapsed since some of you signed up, and you may not
receive the mail (email address changed, failure to decode scrawled
written data, etc.). Also, it is possible that your name has
inadvertently been dropped from the list of registered members
(apologies in advance).

Please check the following list and respond if you are a paid up
member and I do not have your name. For those names prefixed by **, I
do not have your email address; please send it to me. Also let me know
if your name is spelled incorrectly.

Registered member list follows:

   **David Anselmi   Jed Baer          Neil Bergstrom
   **P F Bille       Eric Boethin      Joe "Zonker" Brockmeier
   Rick Burton       Michael Burton    Jon Buttjer
   Jeff Cann         Bob Charlson      Doug Corwine
   Phil Criley       Bob Cruder        Lynn Danielson
   Minor Davis       Dennis A. Dallas  Michele Deluhery
   Larry Dunn        Craig Esse        Rita Gibson
   Philip Greer      Match Grun        Todd Gunning
   Phillip Giddings  John Hamilton     David Hahn
   Robert Harper     Tim Harris        Mark Harvey
   Keith Hellman     John Hewitt       David Holz
   David Jenne       David E Johnson   Roy Johnston
   Pancho Jones      Necati Umit Kaya  Randy Kendrick
   John Kottal       Sean LeBlanc      Don Lewis
   Toby Matthews     Mike McCutcheon   Manfred Meiser
   Howard Mongold    Glen Newell       Ron Norman
   Kevin O'Brien     Steve Parkhurst   Dennis J. Perkins
   Dave Pitts        Tom Poindexter    Chris Pomasl
   Matthew Porter    Crawford Rainwater Elden Raugust
   Collins Richey    J. Benjamin Roe   Randy Ross
   Philip Sagstette  Scott Sherwood    Daniel Stickney
   Lloyd "Dusty" Sweeny    Gary Threlkeld
   Ethan Waldman      Wendell White    Robert Williams
   Todd Williams       Robert Woods

--
Collins Richey
CLUE Membership Coordinator