[clue-tech] Using procmail to improve technical content of the list

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Sat Mar 11 22:53:01 MST 2006

On 3/11/06, Jim Ockers <ockers at ockers.net> wrote:
> Hi CLUEbies,
>
> In the spirit of keeping things on this list of a technical nature
> here is how to use procmail to filter out messages from people who
> use the clue-tech technical list for non-technical purposes.
>
> :)

Riproaringly funny!

I, for one, have no use for that since 1) I'm on gmail and 2) I have
no aversion to non-technical discussions.

A great extension to the procmail recipes whould be rules to exclude
those who waste bandwidth by complaining about those who aren't 100%
on topic <grin>.

--
Collins Richey
      The agnostic dyslexic insomniac lies awake wondering if there is a dog.