[clue-tech] Apache2 virtual hosts on Kubuntu/MEPIS box-guidance

John Kennedy johnhkennedy at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 13 13:46:34 MST 2006

Hi Jim,

Thanks for the reply.

The Apache info I found suggested that on a webserver
behind a DSL modem/firewall...
I should use the non-routable ip# on the webserver in
the DMZ in /etc/hosts  referencing the domains.  (at
least that is how I understood it)... so that is why I
did it this way.

Try  www.kennedyfamilynews.org

my qwest  ip is    71.39.222.139

Thanks  Jim