[clue-tech] Setting up NFS on Linux for Macs and Windows

Michael Fierro biffster at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 10:07:54 MST 2006

On 3/15/06, Kevin Cullis <kevincu at viawest.net> wrote:

> and was wondering how others have been using NFS on Linux for Macs
> (and Windows). I'm currently using Ubuntu 5.10 and trying to get
> things moving in the right direction.

Setting up an NFS server on any Debian-based Linux distro is easy. But
I have no experience using a Mac or Windows (didn't know that Windows
could do NFS) as an NFS client.

Michael Fierro                                      biffster at gmail.com
Y! Messenger: miguelito_fierro                           AIM: mfierro1
http://biffster.org                           http://weightjournal.com
---
"As long as the prerequisite for that shining Paradise is
ignorance, bigotry, and hate...I say the Hell with it."
 --Inherit the Wind (kingubu)