[clue-tech] BIND

Mike Staver staver at fimble.com
Mon May 1 00:15:31 MDT 2006

I am running the latest version of Bind that comes with CentOS 4.3, just
installed today.  With older versions of Bind, I'm thinking back to
RedHat 9 - when I'd update a serial number of a zone file, and restart
named, it would broadcast out to the slaves and they would transfer over
the latest zone file.  Now however, I update the zone file, restart
bind, and the zones never transfer.  Is there some setting I'm missing
so it doesn't just happen when the record expires?