[clue-tech] BIND

Mike Staver staver at fimble.com
Mon May 1 00:32:24 MDT 2006

As a quick follow up to this - I'm not thinking it has anything to do
with the version of bind I guess... I think it has to do with having a
name server listed as an NS record in the zone.  From what I'm
understanding, bind notifies those servers - not the ones listed in the
named.conf file (think allow-transfer ips), which are local IPs vs the
public IPs I have listed in the zone file.  Do any of you have to deal
with this, and if so, how do you get around it?