[clue-tech] gmail question

Jeff Cann jccann at gmail.com
Mon May 8 10:38:44 MDT 2006

David L. Anselmi wrote:
> Jeff Cann wrote:
>> When I post to this list, sending from my gmail account, I never seem
>> to get the list email.
>
> Looks like a feature:
>
> http://gmail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=10314
P.S.  After reading this 'answer' I think that google is getting [more?]
arrogant.  Deciding what constitutes 'cluttering my INBOX' is a user
decision, IMHO.

The stupid part is that any message I send is not included in my
thunderbird threads for the given list.  The even stupider part is that
when I drag the message from my 'sent' folder, it doesn't contain the
'[clue-tech]' prefix and therefore is not threaded correctly.

Jeff