[clue-tech] Templates for OpenOffice.org's Impress

Michael Fierro biffster at gmail.com
Tue May 9 17:19:12 MDT 2006

Greetings, y'all! Since we were recently talking about Impress, I
figured that everyone might be interested in some nice-looking,
open-source templates for it. So I direct you to:

http://thelinuxbox.org.nyud.net:8080/?p=24

There are some very good presentation templates on this page. My
favorite hands-down is the Chalkboard template. I'm trying to figure
out an excuse to give a presentation, just so I could use that
template! :)

Michael Fierro                                      biffster at gmail.com
Y! Messenger: miguelito_fierro                           AIM: mfierro1
http://biffster.org                           http://weightjournal.com
---
Weapons at best are tools of bad omen,
Loathed and avoided by those of the Way.
  - Tao Te Ching, Ch. 31, Blakney