[clue-tech] RedHat/CentOS version 5

Mike Staver staver at fimble.com
Thu May 11 15:04:42 MDT 2006

Does anybody know when RedHat Enterprise 5.X is due out? I ask because I
use CentOS a lot, and the biggest gripe I have is that there is no solid
upgrade option from version 3.x to 4.x without breaking a lot of things.
  I have a machine that's running 3.x right now, and it's a DNS server,
web server, mail server, file server, among other things.  I have a lot
of users on it, and I would hate to blow it away and reconfigure
everything with version 4.x only to have version 5 come out soon after.
--

                                 -Mike Staver
                                  staver at fimble.com
                                  mstaver at globaltaxnetwork.com