[clue-tech] RedHat/CentOS version 5

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Fri May 12 17:41:12 MDT 2006

The essential situation with upgrading any binary distro to its next
level is that it may or may not work. RH/CentOS doesn't recommend it,
but some manage to get it to work. I went the dist-upgrade path from
Kubuntu Breezy to the early Dapper series, and there was a fair amount
of breakage. Maybe that will be less of a problem going from release
level to release level, but I wouldn't bet the farm on it.
--
Collins Richey