[clue-tech] Compiling PHP under FC5

erik at ezolan.com erik at ezolan.com
Fri May 19 10:30:21 MDT 2006

> yum list 'php*' to see all of the php packages.

gah. Livna is getting 404s from all it's mirrors.
To fix I had to:
rpm -ivh http://rpm.livna.org/livna-release-5.rpm

which wouldn't install until I removed package "yum-fedorafaq-4-2005.11.29"

I think this was the issue. None of the livna packages were showing up in
yum. Yum extender didn't have checked as one of it's repositories so it
wasn't giving me any errors.

> You probably want:
>
> yum install php-mysql
<snip>
> yum install php-devel

Installing php-mysql seems to have satisfied the requirements. I'll
install php-devel later when I want to use sqlite.

Thanks for the help! I was really stuck. :-)

Erik Z