[clue-tech] Compiling PHP under FC5

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Fri May 19 20:29:17 MDT 2006

>>>>> "Collins" == Collins Richey <crichey at gmail.com> writes:

Collins> I'm happy you've had good results. Most folks on CentOS
Collins> prefer Dag, but I haven't been active there in months now, so
Collins> my knowledge is pretty dated.

One other thing thats worth mentioning for CentOS:

http://centos.karan.org/

It's a repository of all the fedora-extras packages recompiled against
CentOS. Very handy. ;)

In my biased opinion, the extras packages are the highest quality out
there. (I'm a fedora extras reviewer/contributor/sponsor). It's funny,
when they started extras they had a rule to allow core packages to
come in without a review. Quickly they stopped that because in general
the quality of the core packages weren't up to snuff. ;)

kevin