[clue-tech] Any seamonkey users?

Keith Christian keithchristian at yahoo.com
Sat May 20 07:39:17 MDT 2006

--- Collins Richey <crichey at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've been evaluating Seamonkey (the mozilla followon) just for grins
> after reading a report on Xubuntu that Seamonkey is a little more
> resource frugal than Firefox (expecially with respect to the
> Firefox/Thunderbird combo).

Is Seamonkey the follow up to the Mozilla browser+news+mail+composer combo?
I've been running Firefox and like it, but I miss having Composer just a
keystroke away as it is in Mozilla, in case I want to see how a page is laid
out.

I know that Composer isn't dead but wonder if there is a standalone version
that will integrate with Firefox and Thunderbird as nicely as it is in the
Mozilla all-in-one suite.

=======Keith