[clue-tech] Qwest DSL download speed reduced

bof bof at pcisys.net
Thu May 25 17:38:52 MDT 2006

Hello,

I've noticed today that my download speed has been limited to about 64
kB/s. I've been paying Qwest for their 1.5 Mb service, so a call to
their tech support revealed that somehow my account was changed to a
640K one, altho I would continue to be billed for 1.5 Mb.

As usual, corporate America could not explain how this happened, but the
tech rep did reset the account back to what I had been paying for.

So I am posting this FWIW as an alert to other users to make sure that
they are getting what they pay for.

BOF